Monday, June 8, 2009

Trips

Sorry I haven't updated this blog in a while. I've been on the go. You can just follow me on Twitter (right side of page) if you want to know what I'm up to at all times.

Brandon and I went to California last week and had a great time! This is one of our views from dinner:



Here is the beach we were at (Pismo Beach), and also a picture of us on the beach:







After we got home from California, we went camping with Brandon's entire family, well, except for one sister, at a place called Hocking Hills. We went hiking, played Taboo, and made smores. The ultimate camping experience.











We had a lot of fun, even when the raccoons stole our marshmellows. :) Anyway, I've been home for a day, but now I leave tomorrow for Ann Arbor, and then Missoula, Montana. I get back home on Saturday. It's going to be a long week, and the 2nd week in a row that I have to go to the West Coast. It's an exhausting job, but I guess someone has to do it!

0 comments: